Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The news is getting out...

OK, so one more post for the night. We'll just call it making up for lost time. As I said in my first post, we weren't sure when we were going to share the news. Then my parents decided to visit this past weekend. Which was great, but I disappointed that Jay was going to be on one of his motorcycle trips. Anyway, I couldn't spend that much time with them and NOT tell them! I gave them a baby bib that said "My grandparents love me." Needless to say, they were pretty excited. First grandbaby there. So of course they wanted me to tell Kelly and Jason so they could openly talk about it. I told them this week also, and this coming weekend, we'll be telling Jay's parents. We will be giving them a bib as well. It's fun to see the faces when they see it. :)

I'm a little nervous about everyone knowing though. But as long as we're telling my family, we should tell his too. This weekend will be Jay's parents, grandparents, brother, neice, nephew, brother's friends with their 2 kids, and neighbors. I am definitely NOT comfortable sharing the news with everyone and being the object of that conversation yet. Why can't it be a month from now??? But as a friend pointed out, it wouldn't matter how far along I was, I'm not ever comfortable being the center of attention! :)

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 11:01 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

By the way, I see you must not have gotten much work done today! You've been busy posting!

 
At August 31, 2005 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 31, 2005 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home