Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

One More Week!

Well, from tomorrow. That's what I'm counting down to, because that's when we'll get to hear the heartbeat and know everything's A-OK. I have had lots of morning sickness. Not a whole lot of throwing up, but a lot of nausea. And probably not a lot for most people, but I guess I'm a wimp. the exhaustion is going to kill me more than the nausea!

Now that both our families know (by the way, his family was excited, too), we are getting a little less careful with who we tell. I told my boss yesterday, and I'm glad I did. He was very supportive and said I could adjust my schedule to deal with morning sickness at home if I wanted to. Now I'm thinking forget the 12-week mark; we'll just make it public after next week's appointment. Of course, what's "public" when most everyone knows?? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home