Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

God is good

We have one more week before we determine whether everything is hunkey-dorey with Cletus the Fetus (yeah--I just don't know if I can really call it that), but I keep thinking about how much God has blessed me so far. I have not been feeling well. Nausea in the morning, and extreme exhaustion in the afternoon/evenings, but that's normal. And it's as if God knew and planned it so it would be as easy as can be. What I mean is, when I left Aesbus in October and went to work for OSI so far away, I was stressed all the time and had been leaving my house at 6:30 every morning to get there. Then most evenings and weekends, I'd be working at home. He gave me this opportunity to come back to Aesbus, and now I have a very flexible schedule and a very short commute. Sometimes I think there is no way I could drive so far so early without yakkin' in my car. I'd have to keep a puke bag in there, and I have learned that most of those plastic grocery bags have little holes in them. They're not good for puking, so I'd probably have to buy some trash bags or something. I'd be dragging at work. I'd be unable to get as much done, and then I'd have to work more in the evenings when I got home. Therefore, I'd lose my crash-out-on-the-couch time. I'd be run down all the time and probably sick. SO, long story short, God is good!

And PS: I don't know how people go through the first trimester when they already have a 1-, 2-, or even 3-year-old to take care of. I am enjoying the lazy time and I'm enjoying being waited on by my sweet husband. :)

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2005 9:04 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

awwww! YaY! God is good...all the time. I'm so glad you're at a job where you can leave early....not that you would, ofcourse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home