Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Back to normal

Now that Rita has passed, everything is "back to normal" in northwest Houston. Businesses are open, grocery stores are getting shipments of food, and gas stations are getting gas again. We're back at work and back at home, and of course since the storm turned, there is no damage whatsoever to our home or anyone's in our area. We could tell there was a lot of wind, but not enough to do any structural damage. Jay & I went to Austin and got to visit with the family for a while. It was nice considering we were planning to go anyway, and we took unknown back roads to avoid all the nasty traffic. Jay's motorcycle riding days are good for something! :)

Well, I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and I thought I was done with morning sickness, but apparently I was mistaken. I hadn't been sick in 2 weeks, but Sunday in church I just barely made it to the bathroom before losing my breakfast. I guess little Cletus is trying to keep me on my toes!

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 12:32 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

Maybe Cletus didn't like the sermon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home