Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thunder

It's been raining most of the day and there was a thunderstorm earlier. We put Jenna in her papasan while Jay & I ate lunch. When we were just about done, there was a really loud thunder and Jenna didn't like that at all! Poor baby's whole body jolted and she screamed. She had tears with these cries. :( Jay picked her up and comforted her, and it was the sweetest thing. She had a frightened cry we haven't heard before, and we felt so bad! It was just thunder, but it was an indication of how I will feel any time bad things happen to her. They will hurt me more than they will hurt her!

2 Comments:

At June 17, 2006 6:05 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Luckily we've only had one thunderstorm here since Ava's been born. And by the time she woke it was basically gone.

That cry is definately sad though, she only cried like that scared cry twice so far, with her needles and again today when my mother had her. She must have gotten a pinch or something on my mom's clothes because she was definately upset, she's just too young to notice "strangers" yet. (my parents don't see her that often)

 
At June 18, 2006 8:50 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

Oh yah that would have been so sad to see her so afraid of the noise. I'm not really sure if my daughter has experienced one of those yet? well if we had one then she didnt notice. At least she was comforted by her daddy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home