Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

So much rain!

I finally got Jenna down for an afternoon nap today, which almost never happens, and now the sky has opened up. Loud rain and really loud thunder. Enough to make me jump. If she wakes up crying, I will be mad! This baby does not like to take naps, so I'm taking advantage of not having to hold her. She is so unpredictable--sometimes I think she's down for a nap, but she'll wake up 5-10 minutes later crying, and she won't stop till I pick her up. Other times (though more rarely), she really will be down for at least an hour. Still trying to figure her out.

She hasn't been weighed since her 2-week appointment. She'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow, and I'm thinking she's at least 10 pounds by now. She's growing so much! She's into her 3-month outfits now and they are so cute! I guess that's what happens when a newborn eats 5 ounces at a time...

2 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

I find Ava is the same way. I can't get her to stay asleep in the crib. If she's in her swing, swinging away, she'll sleep, but that's about it.

Ava is 8 wks old and weighs over 12 lbs now! lol. They do grow super fast.

 
At June 02, 2006 2:24 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Lila does the same thing! She usually will not take a nap unless I'm holding her, which stinks for me. She won't sleep in the swing or the bouncy seat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home