Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Why are we going backwards?

Jenna was sleeping really well at night. For a few weeks, she would go to bed around 10:30 and wake up 6:30-7. I guess we started getting used to it too fast. Now, for about the past week, she has been waking up around 4 or 5 every morning. I hope this is just a phase and it doesn't last. I guess I will have to do some reading about this in my spare time (WHAT???). Anyone else have this experience?

4 Comments:

At August 17, 2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Brigitte said...

Barrett does that everytime he hits a growth spurt. It's like he can't wait a few more hours to eat. He actually was doing that the past few weeks, and luckily, he started sleeping again a couple of days ago!

Personally, I think they see that we are starting to look rested...

 
At August 17, 2006 6:35 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

we started feeding Emma before we went to bed, sometimes as late as 11pm and it helped a lot. it would keep her from waking so early. Now that she's older, her last feeding is about 9 usually.

 
At August 18, 2006 3:12 AM, Blogger SonSon said...

I was going to say almost exactly what brigitte did. My kids did that randomly during what I assume was a growth spurt. Their sleep patterns randomized until about 6 months, then became more regular.

 
At August 18, 2006 8:45 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

and I must have jinxed myself because she was up three times last night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home