Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sleeeeeepy

I came home from the gym last night to this...


That's pretty much how I felt all day. Jenna sleeps really well at night, but she makes a lot of noise. Sometimes she sounds like she's about to wake up, sometimes for 30 minutes to an hour, and I am awake whenever she does that. I want to stop using the monitor, but I'm too scared!

We have de-cluttered to make our house show-ready at any time, but so far only one person has looked at it. Supposedly someone else came by, but we're not sure if they did or not because there was nothing from a realtor indicating that anyone had been in. Even though we've boxed VERY FEW things up just to de-clutter, we haven't started packing at all. I don't have much motivation since we don't know when the house will sell and we don't know where we're moving! I mean, we know what city but for the first couple of weeks we'll be with my parents. I doubt we'll pack until we actually sell the house. At first we'll just take what we need, and keep everything else here instead of in storage. This house-selling thing is going to stress me out!

I always say how big Jenna is, but I don't know how much she actually weighs. I think the scale thing where we take the difference with one of us holding her and then not holding her is crap. We tried it a few more times, and it's different every time. Of course, I don't need to know how much she weighs to know that little miss piglet is definitely getting enough to eat!

I mean, look at that thigh roll! She looks so happy though--I love it.

In unrelated news, I had to go to the eye doctor yesterday and order new contacts, as I do every year. This time I stretched it to a year and a half--longer than I ever have. My total for the eye exam and contacts was $454. No, that's not a mistake. $454. I am so blind that my contacts cost that much. I can't even get disposables and I'm not a candidate for lasik. Of course, if I was I'd be too afraid to do it anyway, but seriously--who else in the WORLD pays that much for contact lenses???

5 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 4:38 PM, Blogger betsy said...

I love her thigh rolls! She is such a happy baby girl! I had to clean E's fat thigh roll the other day...she had some sort of crud in it...deep crevices on her thighs!!! I love my big babycakes!

 
At August 04, 2006 7:05 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Awww, she's soo cute! I love the chubbiness. Ava is super chubby too!

I need to get some new contact lenses too, but holy crap that's one expensive ass set of contacts. I think I pay around 180 for mine that's with the exam too. I just wish one day i'd wake up and SEE! no glasses or contacts. Ahhh, a girl can dream :)

 
At August 05, 2006 9:35 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

My pediatrician does free weight checks; I'm sure they all do. Just take her in and see how much she weighs.

When anyone comes to look at our house the showing company calls and at least leaves us a message. However, they're all supposed to sign in or leave a card, but so far no one has done that...it's annoying

 
At August 06, 2006 2:45 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

she is too cute :)

 
At August 08, 2006 9:11 AM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

A baby asleep with Daddy=sweetest picture ever! I'm so glad you thought to get the camera.
Selling a house, buying a house, moving, YES, it all sucks. But eventually, it will also all be over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home