Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sadness part 2

The first day I dropped Jenna off at daycare was definitely the worst, but today she looked at me like "What, you're leaving me?" She hasn't done that before. It was the first time she has shown recognition or expression in her eyes like that. It broke my heart a little, but until she cries when I leave her, it'll be OK.

3 Comments:

At August 02, 2006 8:14 AM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Awwwwww :(

 
At August 02, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

awww it will get better :( That is soo sad though!

 
At August 02, 2006 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the hugs and snuggles when you pick her up in the afternoons are sooooo sweet though :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home