Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's a girl!

Just kidding, I really have no idea. I have been very curious about that lately though, so I have done the online Chinese astrology chart and old wives' tales, and they say girl. Of course, that probably means it's a boy. I think we'll be able to find out in mid-December. Maybe earlier, but since I only get one more ultrasound, I don't want to waste it if it's too early.

When people find out about the baby, the first thing they usually ask is whether we're going to find out the gender. I figure if we can, why not??? There will be enough surprises on that day. We won't know what the baby looks like, so at least if we know if it's a boy or girl, we can plan (assuming they get it right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home