Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Helloooooooo (spoken like Jerry Seinfeld)

I'm curious to know if family & friends (besides Cindy) are reading the blog. Yes? No? What do you think? I'd love to read your comments, so leave a comment if you are reading my posts. Then I'll know there's more than one person reading them. :)

Last night in Pairables (Bible study of sorts for young married couples), we talked about the 5 Love Languages. It was very interesting how there seemed to be a trend in what the men & women have as their primary language. Do you think kids have love languages? I wonder when they develop? It was determined that Jesus, as the definition of love, probably is even among all 5, so I wonder if children, in their innocence, are also even among them. These are the 5 love languages:

1. Quality time
2. Touch
3. Gifts
4. Acts of service
5. Words of affirmation

1 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 10:06 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

Woo Hooo....I"m not the only one reading your blog. Who knew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home