Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Friday, July 14, 2006

I wanna hold her

It's only 1:45. All I want to do is pick up Jenna and hold her. I have lots of work to do, but I know she is so close...I wish I could just go by and hold her and hug her for a while, then come back. But then I'd have to leave her again and I don't want to do that. We made it a week though! I'm so excited to get her this afternoon and know that we have all weekend together. And surely Monday morning will be depressing again. I wish I could strap her in the baby bjorn and wear her all day. Maybe she would sleep while I sat at my desk. Wow, I'm a dreamer.

The lady who watches her most often in the afternoon has huge boobs. I hope Jenna doesn't get used to cuddling against those because she sure doesn't get that cushioning from me! I can meniton her boobs matter-of-factly because she sure doesn't hesitate to show them off. I don't know how I feel about that. I just don't think that someone who watches babies all day should be showing off her boobs like that. Doesn't seem like a very good role model for young girls there who are old enough to notice that. So I guess I won't really be bothered by it until Jenna is old enough to observe that. And by that time, that lady probably won't still be there, and probably neither will we.

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2006 11:52 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Your posts are so sweet since you've been back at work...you really love your little one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home