Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

A great day

Today was another one of those great days that I'll think of when baby girl acts up. She was so good all day! Lots of fun. We went to church, ran some errands, came home, then went back out, grocery shopping. Then, friends came over for a while and Jenna played with their 4-year-old, Maddi. When they left, we walked down the street to a park that has some good (though fairly short) hiking trails. We got a baby carrier backpack thing that Jay wore the whole time, and it worked really well. She loved riding in it, though it has the same effect a long car ride has. This was her before:
Here she is during and after.
And again, even more after. :)
Since she had that nap, and a nap earlier today, she was pleasant! Until now, I don't even think I heard her cry all day!
Yesterday was super busy. We just about finished the kitchen (she's sitting on the countertop in the pic above). I'm so excited to have a usable kitchen again, without junk laying all over the place! I love how it looks now. I wish I had before & after pics, but I'll have to take just some after pics when it's light out.
As they say on SNL (which I haven't watched in years), good night & have a pleasant tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At January 07, 2007 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWwww! Those are precious pictures! And yay for finishing the kitchen! I miss you guys!

 
At January 08, 2007 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hat is adorable on her!

 
At January 08, 2007 9:37 AM, Blogger Texasholly said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are adorable! Especially the one of her sleeping on your hubby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home