Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Progress?

OK, I'm a dork. Deal with it. Only 3 more days of the extreme makeover. For the past 3 days around 5, Jay & Jenna & I walked over there to look at the house. I'm still so amazed by how much they get done in such a short amount of time! Jay picked up the tile we ordered yesterday, and the guy working there said he was going this morning at 3 a.m. to tile. So the place is already tiled! Anyway, here's the progress:

Tuesday... (keep in mind there was a house there earlier in the day)

Wednesday...
Today...

Yes, only 24 hours between each picture. The house is freakin' HUGE. And it does not match any other houses in the nighborhood in any way. They put that school house-looking thing on top, and we can see that when we just stand in our yard. When the old house was there, we could barely see the roof from our own roof, to put it into perspective.
Anyway...Jenna is getting better, but still has the cough. Not quite as much snot though, so that's good. We're giving her the breathing treatments, but I don't really think they do anything. We're also giving her the antibiotic, but she HATES that. I'm wondering if there's a reason we can't just squirt it into her bottle and have her drink it with the formula. It's so hard to get it in her mouth with the 2 of us, and of course even harder when I have to do it myself in the morning! She thrashes around and spits it out when I do get it in there, unless I get it way back.

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but that girl loves her Cheerios! We started giving them to her for something to do while we ate (since she won't stay in her exersaucer or jumper or walker or pack & play!), and now she loves them. When we go out to dinner or usually when we're at home, she sits in her high chair and eats with us. YUMMY!


Tonight, we couldn't have made it through the meal at Cheddar's without them (Brittney, it was so great to meet you guys for dinner!!!!) YAAAAAAY for Cheerios!

3 Comments:

At December 15, 2006 4:46 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

wow that is soo cool about the house and fast!

Glad to hear she is feeling a bit better :) I cant see why you cant just put it in the bottle..

 
At December 16, 2006 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see you too! We love watching Jenna grow up so fast :)

 
At December 17, 2006 8:05 AM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Holy crap, that is amazing the progress with the house!

Glad that Jenna is feeling better, I used to give my kids their medicine with their formula. It never hurt them, just as long as they got the medicine. Hope she continues to get better quikly :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home