Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

What?

I just got this phone call:

Riiiing
Me: Hello?
Caller: Yes, can I please speak with Jason?
Me: He's not available. Can I take a message?
Caller: Is your mom home?
Me: Uh, no.
Caller: OK, thanks.
Click.


Are you freaking kidding me? Those of you who know me "in real life," do I sound like a little kid? I never thought so. Obviously this was a telemarketer anyway because 1) obviously he wouldn't be home at this time and 2) anyone who knows him knows he doesn't have a kid old enough to answer the phone.

Stupid people.

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 1:27 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

OMG.. it must have been a telemarketer..

 
At January 13, 2007 10:40 AM, Blogger Scrapbooking Princess said...

don't ya just love those calls??!!They drive me nuts. Sometimes they call back 3 or 4 times in a two hour span, then I have to yell at them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home