Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Fall is here!!!!!!!

How refreshing to go from the 90s to the 70s. Today is the first day that actually feels like fall. It was in the low 70s when I left this morning, and is not getting past 80 today. I am so anxious to go for a looooong walk. It's time for crock pot meals and spending lots of time outside without sweating! This weekend is supposed to be in the low 80s and I can't wait!!! I always want to eat outside (as anyone who knows me knows), and now will be able to do so without breaking a sweat! Ah, the little things in life. :)

On the baby subject, I have my next appointment in less than 2 weeks. I'm not sure what will happen there, other than they will go over the results of the extensive blood work from the first appointment. One thing I'm on the fence about is that my doctor wants me to get a flu shot. I'm one of those stubborn people who doesn't believe in flu shots, since the one time I got one was one of the few times I actually got the flu. But in this case, I guess I will listen and bite the bullet. Hmmm, why do people say "bite the bullet?" I guess that's another discussion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home