Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

OK, maybe NOW I'm done being sick?

For 2 weeks I felt relatively good. I thought the morning sickness was behind me. Then Sunday in church, the 2-week streak ended. I was glad we were sitting close to the doors by the bathroom. All day I felt really yucky and laid in front of the TV most of the day. Which was really upsetting, considering the weather outside was PERFECT and all I wanted to do was go walk in the park. But since I couldn't walk to the fridge without getting queasy, I don't think that would have worked too well.

BUT now I'm at 12 weeks this week, and that's supposed to be the magic number. WOO-HOO, first trimester is just about over! That means that I should get more energy, I should not be getting sick, and statistically, chances of anything bad happening to the baby are very slim. 10/19 I go in for my 2nd appointment, and after hearing that heartbeat again, I'll feel so much better, and then we can start getting excited and start buying things! We said we'd wait until 12 weeks before starting the nursery or shopping, so Babies R Us, here we come!

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2005 11:46 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

Woo Hoo...let's go shopping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home