Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What should we do?

At my next appointment (which is still 2 weeks away), we will have to either get the blood screening test that tests for chromosomal abnormalities, or not get it at all. If it comes back showing a possibility of a problem, I will have to get an amnio, which I really don't want to do. I had decided not to get the test, but after thinking about it, it would be nice to have the reassurance that everything's fine. If they came back and said it shows something weird, I would worry for the rest of the pregnancy. But if it came back great, then great. Still, I'm leaning towards no test. Any opinions?

By the way, I AM going to post a picture of all the baby stuff...just haven't gotten around to it yet. :)

1 Comments:

At November 03, 2005 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't get the test unless you plan on doing something about the results if they come back bad, I would think there's no reason to find out. I mean you're going to have the baby regardless of what problems it might have, so why worry the rest of your pregnancy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home