Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What's up with this?

OK, so anyone who knows me knows I'm not a particularly emotional person, and I don't get dramatic over little things. So imagine my surprise when I overreacted to something so stupid!Today I was in the mall and I stopped in Motherhood maternity to see if I could find a pair of pants. I was browsing in the store for a good 5 minutes or so, and no one else was in there except the 2 ladies working. Neither of them said a WORD to me, and then a lady walked in and one of them said "Hi, welcome to Motherhood." Then another lady walked in and the employee said the same thing to her. I was thinking 'I'm here, I'm shopping, and I'm standing right next to you. Am I invisible? I'm going to be a mother too.' Now, usually I wouldn't give this a second thought, but I was so bothered by it and my feelings were so hurt that when I got in my car, I actually STARTED CRYING! Yes, crying. Because a retail employee in a store didn't acknowledge me. WHAT????

Oh, please don't let this be the start of these pregnancy hormones I hear so much about. I don't want to cry at the drop of a hat, don't want to lash out at people, and I don't want to forget my own name. Well, only time will tell...

1 Comments:

At November 03, 2005 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile, I can't imagine that happening to you either. The hormones are fun, you're gonna love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home