Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

24 weeks and counting

OK, OK, here it is--the 24 week pic. I never really know how far along I am in months--only weeks. Since a pregnancy lasts 40 weeks, most of the books use lunar months, which count one month as 4 weeks. So really a pregnancy lasts 10 months. So in that case I'd be 6 months along, with 4 to go. In calendar months, it's not quite 5 1/2. But anyway, it doesn't really matter because the point is I'm THIS BIG already and I've still got almost 4 months to go!!!!

4 Comments:

At January 05, 2006 10:00 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

You're adorable!

 
At January 06, 2006 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are NOT big! AND you still dress cute! i give you props for that!!! you are soooo cute! i just love preg. women!!! thanks for the pic! mel-

 
At January 07, 2006 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really are not big. You might want to take pics of Jason at the same time as husbands gain weight, too.

 
At January 09, 2006 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look totally cute. not that big at all, silly : ) and i'm with melony on this one I love preg. women they are SO cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home