Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What will it be?

No, we have not peeked at the card with the baby's gender yet, so if we've lasted this long, we'll make it till Christmas! Part of me is enjoying the excitement of not knowing, but the bigger part just wants to know. :) I bought a little yellow outfit yesterday because I just couldn't resist. A long while back, I posted about how all the online quizzes or old wives' tales pointed to a girl. However, Sunday I took 2 online quizzes and they both said boy! Well, one of them said boy, but it said that was a 50% chance, so I don't think that counts. We'll just have to wait 4 more days, but I'm curious to know what everything thinks it is. Maybe to keep it fun, I won't reveal the gender until I have some guesses!

Well, I'm glad you're so anxious to see my big belly (Cindy & Bonnie), but despite your new pic requests, I don't think it's quite time for one yet. I haven't changed much since the one I posted a few weeks ago! Maybe I'll post one after Christmas and blame the cookie weight on the baby.

Christmas has snuck up on us yet again--I can't believe it's just days away. I hope all of you have a very happy & special Christmas.

5 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

karen, you look soooo cute preg. the sono. picture is cute. i can see if perfect. it's a good one! i am excited for y'all i cant wait to find out what you are having! god bless you and your baby! love, melony

 
At December 20, 2005 8:11 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

I guess girl bc I like Pink.

 
At December 25, 2005 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT IS IT!!!! HURRY AND POST!!!! MEL-

 
At December 26, 2005 11:45 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

You better hurry up and post....I'm not sure I can keep it a secret much longer. I'm dying to SCREAM it right now. But I'll let you do that. Can't wait to go shopping for blue outfits. Or pink. Whichever is most appropriate. ;)

 
At December 26, 2005 4:34 PM, Blogger Brigitte said...

I know what your little one is!! Cindy told me! I am so happy for you. I'm sure Barrett will love his new playmate. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home