Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, December 12, 2005

7 things

I was tagged by Cindy, so here are my 7 things on 7 things...

7 things to do before I die:
1. Raise happy kid(s) who love God & help others
2. Move out of state or out of the country for a while
3. Visit the old neighborhood in Tokyo
4. Go to Europe
5. Write a book
6. Dive in the great barrier reef
7. Touch lives of other people in some positive way

7 things I cannot (or will not) do:
1. Smoke!
2. Say "GD"
3. Buy ridiculously expensive designer bags/clothes/shoes
4. Lie
5. Drive without yelling at people (OK, that one I'd like to, just can't)
6. Speak in public
7. Climb Mount Everest

7 things that attract me to my spouse:
1. He loves me
2. He respects me & treats me so I don't ever doubt his feelings
3. He loves God
4. He can fix ANYTHING
5. He is going to be the best dad EVER
6. He's so cute
7. He's considerate of everyone
(It's very hard to limit that to just 7!!!!)

7 things I say most often:
1. Uhhhh
2. How cool is that?
3. WHAT?
4. YUM!
5. Are you serious?
6. What-EVER
7. These pants are too tight

7 books I love:
1. ANYTHING & everything by Dean Koontz
2. When the Wind Blows by James Patterson
3. Lake House by James Patterson
4. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
5. Any of the "Complete Idiot's Guide to..." books
6. The Pregnancy Journal :)
7. The Bible!

7 movies I watch over & over again (or would if I had the time):
1. Office Space
2. Dazed & Confused
3. Father of the Bride
4. Serendipity
5. Sleepless in Seattle
6. Blue Crush
7. Napoleon Dynamite

7 people I want to join in too:
I don't know 7 bloggers, so I'm cheating on this one!

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the "these pants are too tight", freakin hilarious : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home