Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

S/he's active!

At this point, I'm 19 weeks along, so next week I'll be halfway done! Crazy. Over the past few weeks, I've definitely felt movement every day. At first I wasn't sure if that's what it was, but now I'm sure. Little whatever his or her name is has apparently inherited his/her daddy's squirmy genes, and I have a feeling that in another 3 or 4 months, I'll be begging for some calmness in there!

I'm so excited that in 2 weeks we will know whether we are having a boy or girl! Well, let me rephrase that. In 2 weeks, the ultrasound technician and doctor will know if we are having a boy or a girl, and we will know by Christmas. :) Sorry Cindy, if I can hold out, so can you. :)

I attempted to find a picture of a 19-week-old fetus to see what mine would look like, but I couldn't find anything clear. Well, except aborted ones and I don't want to look at that. Nothing exceptionally exciting is even going on in there right now. S/he is basically developed and just growing. I did learn that s/he sleeps and wakes as much as a newborn, and probably already has a favorite position to sleep in. Wow! Don't get any bad habits in there, little one!

2 Comments:

At December 01, 2005 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either that or the baby gets antsy when it hasn't had it's dose of Chipotle! =)

 
At December 02, 2005 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that the coolest feeling EVER! I love it, even cooler when you see your stomach move. I'm so jealous : ) Can't wait to find out if it is a she or he! Good luck on waiting till Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home