Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, November 21, 2005

OK, OK. Ask and you shall receive...

So here's my belly. It IS a little bigger at night. I asked my doctor about it and she said it has to do with gravity. OK, so does that mean when I'm really big and put on a shirt that fits "snugly" in the morning, it will be too small at night? I guess I'll find out!

Hmmm, my protruding belly makes my head look small...

Oh, yeah--I'm so excited! I ordered 2 long-sleeve maternity t-shirts from oldnavy.com and they arrived today. They fit perfectly and I love them! It's not often that something I order online fits, so gotta love that.

2 Comments:

At November 21, 2005 10:20 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

awww...you're so stinkin' cute. You're going to be one of those disguisting cute pregnant people.

 
At November 22, 2005 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look SO CUTE! I love pregnant women, they always just have this glow about them, beautiful, love it, thanks for the picture! Can't wait to see more : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home