Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm halfway there!


OK, I'm now 20 weeks, which is officially the halfway point. And for the first time, a stranger commented on my huge belly! Just kidding--she didn't really say it was huge, she just asked if we were expecting our first child. It was the Wal-Mart checkout lady, and we weren't buying anything that would indicate in any way that we had a baby, were expecting a baby, or even knew a baby. So here it is--my updated, 20-week belly pic.

Now that I'm halfway, that means I have halfway to go. Which means that belly is only going to get bigger, and bigger... yikes! :)




Anyway, I never posted any pics from NY. Here is a view from our hotel lobby. Did I mention we stayed at the Waldorf? :) Great view of the Chrysler building!

It snowed the morning we left, but I don't think there are any pictures of that. Central park looked amazing with snow on the trees and all the horses/carriages.




And here is one of the 3 of us in the hotel lobby. So much fun! It kind of seems like a dream now.

OK, the reality is this. When we walked into Wal-Mart tonight, they had a big sign that said 17 days till Christmas. That means 17 days until we find out whether a son or a daughter will change our lives forever. 17 days until we get to start buying little pink dresses or little corduroy pants. Only 5 days until we can theoretically find out, but we can hang till Christmas...WE CAN DO IT!

4 Comments:

At December 09, 2005 1:02 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

I can't wait to find out! Sure you don't want me to hold on to that envelope for you until Christmas morning?

 
At December 11, 2005 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look adorable...pregnant women are so CUTE! Can't wait to find out!

 
At December 11, 2005 9:28 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

I just tagged you. Read "Seven Things" at my blog for more info.

Sorry, it was my first tag so i kinda had to. It's a law. And you always send me those emails.....

 
At December 12, 2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Brigitte said...

Barrett and I are hoping for a little guy to play with! :) But, a girl for him to chase is ok too. Good luck at the ultrasound. I'll be really impressed if you can wait until Christmas morning. I'd have to peek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home