Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

We've got a live one here

I have mentioned this before, but this baby likes to KICK! I'm sure she's no different from any other baby, but I wouldn't know. Sometimes I sit at my desk and am distracted by the movements every 1-3 seconds. It's good--it means she's alert. But sometimes I wonder "Hey--what are you DOING in there???" Especially when I'm trying to go to sleep at night and she decides it's playtime. Or time to get comfortable, or whatever she decides. Jay has been able to feel her, but sometimes the sneaky little girl likes to stop kicking when he puts his hand there. The other night he leaned down and said to my belly, "Hello in there, can you hear me? This is your father." It was too cute. :) He'd probably be embarrassed for me to post that on here, but that's OK. :)

I feel so blessed, and I feel like this baby is going to be so very loved. Definitely she will (and already is) by us, but I have gotten such great support, advice, and blog comments! And thanks to wonderful friends, we have lots of hand-me-down baby stuff to have or borrow (and some very cute girly outfits), and I have lots of borrowed maternity clothes that I would be very miserable without. Thanks, friends! It's probably time for more pics, and once the bedding that I ordered off ebay comes in, I'll surely post pics of the nursery.

3 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 4:56 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Hey cute website. When is your due date? We're only about 2 weeks in the difference. Congratulations :)

 
At January 19, 2006 5:05 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

YaY! It's about time for another picture of you, too!

 
At January 20, 2006 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wondered how they seem to know to stop moving as SOON as you tell someone else to feel. In any case that is the best thing about being pregnant in my mind is feeling her inside you. That's definitely what I missed after she was born!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home