Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Wow

I read that a fetus born between 22-25 weeks usually survives. This week is 25 for me, so from this point on, she would have a good chance of survival if born. Obviously there would be problems, but that is amazing and hadn't occured to me before. Throughout this whole pregnancy, I keep thinking I have a loooooong way to go. I still think I have a long way to go, but when I look at a calendar or hear things like this or see pictures of what a baby at this stage looks like, it kicks me into reality gear and I realize that she will be here before we know it! The second half of anything usually seems to go by faster than the first, and at the end of this month I'll go into the 3rd trimester. If the second half goes by faster, the last third must be even faster! Wowzers!

3 Comments:

At January 09, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

Did you really say "Wowzers"?

 
At January 09, 2006 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this is the down-hill part... right! keep the pictures rollen! it keeps me excited!!! im easy to please, what can i say! mel-

 
At January 09, 2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Brigitte said...

Even though the last month will seem to drag, you'll look back on it and wonder how it went so fast. Enjoy this time feeling her inside you because although you will probably get to the point where you just want her out, you will miss feeling her within you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home