Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

A new toy

I have 2 exersaucer things that I got from someone whose kids outgrew them, one of which has a base and isn't meant to be mobile. I assumed Jenna would not like it yet because she's still too small and doesn't have an interest in the toys around the seat. But, (thanks for your suggestion, Cindy) I put her in it today and she seemed perfectly content to just sit in it.

She doesn't care about the toys and she isn't big enough to make it bounce with her feet, but anything I can set her in for a while is my friend! Today Jay was gone from about 8 am to 1:30 pm. It happened to be one of those days when she was fussy all morning. I put her in there about 5 minutes before he got home, and from that point on, she was fine. No fussing, and when she did get tired of it, he picked her up and she went to sleep. Go figure. Oh, well--I got to go to Kohl's and get her some cute outfits. :) Not that she really needs them, but I couldn't resist! Then I went to the gym because there's nothing like trying on swimsuits 2 months after you've given birth to motivate a good workout...Bleh.

5 Comments:

At June 24, 2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I've gotta get me one of those. We seem to have some of the same problems w/ our babies...fussiness, lack of naps, etc...so maybe this would work for mine too. I actually read somewhere that the non-mobile activity things were better than the walker type ones b/c it's best if babies learn to walk w/out the aid of a toy...who knows though.

 
At June 24, 2006 5:04 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Oh she looks so adorable in there :) It looks similar to the one Randie had I think.. just wait till she gets a bit bigger.. she will love it! At least for awhile..lol

 
At June 25, 2006 8:24 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

Yay! I'm so glad she likes it! Princess likes anything that has her sitting up where she can look around more - she has since she was old enough to hold her head up!

 
At June 25, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger betsy said...

what a cutie, glad she enjoyed it!

 
At June 26, 2006 6:44 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

How cute! I know I had one with all my children and they loved it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home