Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My last day at home

Tomorrow we are going to Austin, then we are going to the lake, and by the time we come home, it will almost be the weekend. Dad is taking next week off, which means this is the last day I get to be home with just me & mommy. Mommy is very sad, but she has had lots of time to think about it. I have been such a good girl today though! That almost makes it harder on mom, but she has had fun with me today. She tried to get me to lay next to Kaiser, but he was a little uncomfortable with that. She did manage to get one cute picture, but he closed his eyes.

She also put me in my exersaucer a few times today. I have so much fun in there! There are lots of things for me to look at and touch. I even turned myself around in it earlier, and I have been spinning the tube with the little colored balls in it. I like the sound that makes. Actually I just do it because my hand goes there naturally, but mom thinks I'm doing it on purpose. :)


Not only have I been an angel today, but I have hardly spit up at all! Mom has been using the same burp cloth all day. This is the first time for that, but I thought I'd be extra good today so it will be harder for mom to leave me in daycare. I'm sneaky!

6 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, she looks like you in this pic! -kelly (i forgot my password)

 
At June 28, 2006 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna, no matter what you do in the next week - good or BAD, it will be very hard for your Momma to leave you at daycare.

 
At June 28, 2006 11:02 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Jenna is such a pretty girl. That stinks that your time with her is almost up, but I'm sure you'll have a great week next week.

 
At June 29, 2006 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna! I love your pictures. I used some of your tricks last night and kept mommy up ALL NIGHT long. hee hee hee I think she only slept for a few hours. You should have seen her jump up and run into my room everytime I pulled on this little wire that attaches to my monitor. It makes a fun noise when I do that and mommy always come to check on me. She finally figured out a way for me to not be able to reach that wire, so then I just cried and screamed and she'd come running. I didn't stop screaming until she put me in bed with her! But then she got sneaky and tried to flip me over so I'd go back to sleep. Boy, did I let her have it then. You would have been so proud of me.

 
At June 29, 2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Your pictures are too cute.. and like the unit said no matter how good you are or bad it will be hard for mommy to leave you in daycare..

 
At June 30, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

She is so pretty. I find she looks like you. :)

Sorry that your time home with Jenna is almost up. I hope you have a great time next week :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home