Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm taking charge now!

Hi everyone--Jenna here. My mommy gets kinda bored with the same thing for too long, so she changed some things on this blog. First of all, she changed the name. She will probably get bored with it and change it to something else though, but she apologizes if it confuses anyone. Then, she added purple because she really likes it. Finally, and most importantly, she decided that I get to write my own posts because she doesn't know what I'm thinking most of the time anyway!

I had a pretty fun weekend with mommy and daddy. This morning they took me to church, but we had to sit in the cry room because I got hungry and they had to feed me. I get a little cranky and sometimes I scream when they take the bottle away from me. I am trying to get better about that, but I'm just a baby so I'm allowed to! After church we went out to eat at Applebee's. Mommy likes to go there because they have a weight watchers menu and she can easily track points. Mommy is so silly--she has been doing weight watchers for only a week, but after she ate a healthy lunch, she came home and ate a bunch of cookie dough. It's OK though, she still had a bunch of points saved up for the week, and she went to the gym. Daddy was with me for a lot of the day and I got a little upset a few times, but mostly I was good. I like when my daddy takes care of me because he doesn't let me cry as long as mommy does before he picks me up. But sometimes he knows I'm just tired and cranky, so he lets me go on until I stop. Both of them are getting better at learning my cries. Sometimes I'm just telling them I want to be picked or that I'm hungry, and they know that. But sometimes I play a little game and cry for no reason, just to see what they do! It's my fun little game and I will probably keep doing that until I can talk. :)

6 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 2:17 PM, Blogger betsy said...

Jenna, you are quite the talented little girl, your typing skills are magnificent! Tell your mama that, as a fellow point counter, the cookie dough didnt count b/c it was the weekend!!! And Im sorry you had to go to the cry room, that sounds so sad! =)

 
At June 26, 2006 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna, you take after your mom so much! You have perfect grammar and sound just like her. She must be so proud! I bet you'd want her to put some cookie dough in one of your bottles, wouldn't you? Girl, you gotta wait a few years for that tho. Meanwhile, happy slurping! -Aunty Kelly

 
At June 26, 2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Wow Jenna.. you rock and your spelling is great :) Tell mommy that I love the new look and the new title of the blog made me laugh :)

 
At June 26, 2006 6:47 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Too cute! Love the new color and name :)

 
At June 26, 2006 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jenna. Your Mom used to cry all the time too and sometimes we're sure it was just her fun little game. Maybe you'll just start talking soon.

 
At June 26, 2006 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna Benna. Yessssss. Sorta like
Anna Banana........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home