Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Boring is good

Yesterday afternoon was my 3rd prenatal appointment, and I have nothing out of the ordinary to report. That's a good thing! My weight is where it should be (quite a surprise to me, since I haven't exactly been watching it), my waist measurement is where it should be, and the baby's heartbeat is normal. Hearing that will never get old. 150 beats per minute, and this time they had no trouble at all finding it.

I get the ultrasound 12/13. THE ultrasound. Boy or girl? We don't know, but we will! The plan is to have them seal it in an envelope and open it Christmas morning, IF we can wait that long. If not, I'll confess. :)

OK, we painted the guest room, we painted the baby's room, and we got new carpet. Phew! It's like a new house! We are still in the process of moving everything back where it goes, but I will post pictures no later than this weekend.

One more week till Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2005 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so happy for the two of you!!! it is such a great feeling to hear that beautiful sound of a heart beating.... when it's your childs heart! take care of yourself, and have a very thankful thanksgiving. mel-

 
At November 18, 2005 11:55 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

When do we get pictures of your belly?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home