Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Was that what I THINK it was???

I have heard/read that most pregnant women first feel baby movement somewhere between 16 and 20 weeks. Some earlier, some later. So at my not-quite-17-week stage, I have not really expected to notice anything yet. However, I can't say I haven't been looking for it. Well, last night, I think I may have felt the baby move! I can't be sure, but it was just a little tapping in the general area where the baby would be. I s'pose it could have been gas...though I have um, had enough of that lately to know the difference. :) So I'm going to assume it was the baby and go with that. I guess the baby likes Chipotle!

Yay, little Avery or whatever he will be named if he is a boy is swimmin' around in there! Practice now, little guy/girl, so you'll be too tired to keep me up at night later. :)

And by the way (and way off the subject), it really annoys me when men carry a bunch of change & keys in their pockets, and it jingles really loudly when they walk. I know they don't carry purses or anything, but there's gotta be a better way...

4 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 5:01 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

AWwwww! Yay! Maybe Avery will start moving more so you can be sure it is HER. hee hee hee

 
At November 15, 2005 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the coolest thing about being pregnant & that's part of what makes me want to have another one, I love when the baby moves, it's so cool!

Guys could always carry a "man bag" to take care of that problem...

 
At November 15, 2005 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine that, a Hale baby that loves Chipotle?!? Unimanginable!!! Actually, Cletus has probably had so much chipotle that he or she will have Chipotle withdrawls once he/she is born.

 
At November 15, 2005 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly like to think that the first movement that you felt was the baby, and NOT gas. We love the idea of Avery swimming already. Love you Annie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home