Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The stuff


As promised (to my one regular blog reader), here's a picture of the baby stuff we acquired. It's not even all in the picture, but you get the idea. I still think we got SO lucky with this. Also, I was browsing in the baby section of Marshall's and I just couldn't resist getting the cute baby outfits in the other picture (below)! One of them is one of those sleepers that doesn't open at the bottom...like a wearable sleeping bag. I'm sure there's a name for it, but, well, I have a lot to learn. :) Also, a prayer lamb that a good friend gave me this past weekend. It's so soft and soooooo cute and sweet! It says 'Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep' when you press his tummy.

5 Comments:

At November 02, 2005 11:13 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

DANG! you hit the motherload! What are all the rest of us supposed to buy for you now?

 
At November 03, 2005 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy COW! You got tons of stuff! I love those little sleeping "bag" outfits. They were always my favorite. I just can't believe how much stuff you have!

 
At November 03, 2005 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On another note, this site is the coolest thing ever! I am going to totally look forward to you posting new info on it! I'm so excited for y'all : )

 
At November 04, 2005 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those hormones really are kicking in. The coming months ought to be really interesting.

 
At November 15, 2005 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just call the wearable sleeping bag a Layette. After 4 years working at a highend children's clothing store where we sold $80 layette's, I better have a fancy name for it. By the way, loved the story about you crying after going to Motherhood...not that I want you to cry, it just screams, "Karen's really really pregnant!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home