Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's official

I'm fat. Well, I guess the baby has pushed the fat out, so I've got just enough of a pooch to look pudgy, but not pregnant. And just enough that I can no longer button any of my pants, and even some of my shirts! Today I am wearing maternity pants AND a maternity shirt. Although, the shirt is the least maternity-looking maternity shirt I have. Thank you Old Navy. It's weird--at night, I actually am round enough to look pregnant, but in the morning and during the day, not so much. I look like one of those teenage or early 20s girls you see walking around the mall who has a gut & a spare tire but tries to squeeze herself into low-riders and a too-tight t-shirt. They don't look pregnant--just fat. Oh, well. In a month or 2, anyone who may have thought I'm packing on the pounds will see why. :) Maybe by then, I'll be brave enough to post a picture on here...naw, I don't think so.

Now, if I could feel the baby move, I may start to enjoy this pregnancy thing!

5 Comments:

At November 09, 2005 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it, I remember that exact feeling when I wore maternity clothes even though they didn't quite fit yet just so no one would think I was just fat and didn't care. I was tempted to wear a pin or tag that said I was pregnant.

 
At November 09, 2005 5:06 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

i think you should post a picture of your belly every week so we can monitor your progress!

 
At November 10, 2005 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures would be a fun idea! Everyone would love to see pictures : )

 
At November 10, 2005 3:20 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

by the way, we want to know about ALL the fun things happening to your body right now. Don't hold back, tell it all.... LOL Don't worry, I won't tell your secrets. NYC?

 
At November 10, 2005 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We agree with Cindy and Bonnie: pictures of your continuing growth for all of us to monitor would be a really cute idea - maybe in your maternity T Shirt. Cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home