Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I love our house!

And given everything we've done to it, I should! For the past 3 weekends, we have done lots & lots of chores. We've cleaned out all the junk, switched rooms around, painted 2 rooms, and gotten new carpet. The baby's room is now green, but we don't have a crib or bedding yet. We put most of the baby stuff we acquired in there, just haphazardly. It's very weird to look across the hall and see a green room with baby stuff in it. I keep thinking we've got a long way to go, but I know it will go by faster than I think it will.

It's kind of hard to tell the actual color from this pic...at first I wasn't crazy about it, but I really like it now. There is more contrast between the 2 colors than the picture shows.


What do you think? My plan over the next few months is to paint a few frogs jumping out of the chair rail, just randomly, no pattern. No harm--if they look horrible, we'll just paint over them. Yes? No? As we get it more organized, I'll post a picture of as much of the room as I can get in--this is just to see the wall color.

By the way--this weekend was cleaning weekend. Our house is CLEAN! I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts b/c cleaning will probably be the last thing on my mind come April/May! :)

5 Comments:

At November 20, 2005 9:10 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

awwww! I love it! and i CAN see the contrast! Can't wait to see it in person. When can I do that?

 
At November 20, 2005 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors...very peaceful. Everytime I see frogs now I think of Jason's mom, and her love of frogs...I wonder, does this love run in the family?

 
At November 21, 2005 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! awesome colors & even though i'm not a fan of "live" frogs, i love to see them painted on stuff and what not. it'll look good i'm sure, can't wait to see more of it! By the way, where are the pictures of the expanding belly? : )

 
At November 21, 2005 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on, nobody wants to see the expanding belly. :) I'll wait till after I eat Thanksgiving dinner--that'll REALLY be something to show!

Glad you all like the room!

 
At November 21, 2005 3:15 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

YES WE Do. We want the Belly. "Belly, belly belly, belly...."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home