Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hiccups?

I think she had hiccups! I know a lot of babies get them around this time, but I haven't noticed anything until now. Then, Saturday while I was sitting on the couch, I noticed what felt like small kicks, but they were evenly spaced at about 2 seconds apart. It happened again last night, and both times it only lasted 1-2 minutes. Awww, well they say a spoonful of sugar can cure hiccups, so I guess next time that happens I should just eat something with lots of sugar. :)

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2006 6:30 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Sure sounds like the hiccups. My girl gets them pretty often. The steady clunk clunk. lol Then she'll get annoyed and give a couple of good kicks.

 
At January 24, 2006 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds about right, it's on now! maddi got the hiccups ALL THE TIME! generally right when i laid down to sleep. enjoy : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home