Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Friday!

Or, Fryday for Mom, Dad, Kelly & Jason. I love Friday afternoons--it's so nice to look forward to a relaxing weekend. Not that work hasn't been relaxing lately though. :) Too bad it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, which happens to be my sweet husband's birthday. I love rainy Saturday mornings when I can sleep late and listen to the rain. I am going to enjoy every Saturday that I don't have to get up early because in a matter of weeks, I will never be able to sleep late again! Or for that matter, I guess I'll never be able to sleep again...

6 Comments:

At January 27, 2006 6:11 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Haha, so true, but at least with a little baby you'll be able to do some sleeping. Unlike me, the kids are wide awake and ready to go at 7am any day! Hope your hubby has a good bday.
Where is your newest pic?? lol, I am going to put some of the kids up on the weekend. Take care.

 
At January 27, 2006 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY THEY GROW UP! JUST WAIT FOR THE DAY, SHE CAN GET UP ON SATURDAY, AND GET A POP TART AND WATCH CARTOONS UNTIL YOU WANT TO GET UP!!! THAT IS GREAT! AND JUST THINK IF YOU SPACE YOUR KIDS OUT RIGHT, SHE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP THE YOUNGER ONE TOO! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! TELL YOUR HUBBY HAPPY B-DAY! MEL-

 
At January 28, 2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Brigitte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 28, 2006 10:15 AM, Blogger Brigitte said...

The deleted post was me. I had a typo and I can't stand that so I'll try again!

This morning we got up at 7:15. I thought that was really late. Before Barrett, early Saturday meant 9 or even later. Enjoy your lazy time now!

 
At January 30, 2006 12:00 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

okay, dangit! It's time for another picture! I don't know why that's so important to me since I see you so often. I guess I think all your family and friends not in town should get to see how stinkin' cute you look!

 
At February 01, 2006 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not as bad as some people might say, they do take naps and like everyone will tell you - sleep when they sleep! I mean just think, maddi was sleeping through the night @ 5 wks. Of course me being a morning person I don't mind getting up early even on weekends - maybe you'll get lucky and get one of those kids I hear about that sleep untill 8 or something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home