Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My first craving

OK, so even though I'm just about down to the last trimester, I really haven't had any cravings so far. No more than I normally do, that is. I have had aversions, but not cravings. But today I had this overwhelming desire for Lay's sour cream & onion potato chips. It has been probably at least 10 years since I've even had those, and I didn't even think I really liked them all that much. But I got some, and I've eaten way too many of them.

On a similar note, I haven't really had any mood swings up to now, or been particularly emotional. However, today has been a fairly miserable day, mood-wise. I am hoping that doesn't stick around for the remaining 3 months. If it does, I apologize in advance to those of you who see me regularly.

3 Comments:

At January 24, 2006 2:35 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

I'm right there with you on food aversions. Something I can't seem to tolerate now is Jello. I don't know why but just can't have anything to do with it. On a different note, cravings, omg i have them all the time. It was just the other day I had to have mozza sticks, normally i could care less if i had them, but i NEEDED them. lol, my poor hubby must have thought i was nuts.
I love the cute pics you have by your post too. Any new belly pics? I have to get around to posting my newest one. yikes!

 
At January 25, 2006 5:34 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

I've managed to update my site. The newest pic is awful, but there. LOL. You have to update yours! I love those little ticker things too, I feel like I have to be a rocket scientist though to figure out where to put it in the template part. Must be this pregnancy brain. Hehe.

 
At January 25, 2006 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa Fry agree that Baby Hale is going to have awesome parents!! So glad you are getting your kicks and the anticipation is growing. Once you hold your little miracle, any discomfort you are having now will totally be forgotten. Enjoy this most special time, and go have some Lays Potato Chips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home