Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

10 more weeks and a lot less fear

Today officially marks 30 weeks into the pregnancy. I've got 10 more weeks left, and I like that a lot better than 2 1/2 months. Sounds like less time. Although the thought of being responsible for another human life scares me when I really think about it, it doesn't scare me as much as it used to. Why, you ask? Because I'm married to the most amazing guy there is. I have no doubt that he'll be the best dad EVER and I already know he's the best husband. I mean, really, I've gotta give myself props for marrying this guy. :) I've mentioned before how blessed I am for that, but I've been thinking about how lucky this baby is to have him for a dad. When I picture him holding that little pink bundle, and when I picture him changing diapers and giving baths (because of course that will happen often), I know that everything will be OK.

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2006 6:23 AM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Awwww, how cute. I bet he'll be a great dad. And yay on only 10 more weeks! Take care.

 
At February 16, 2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Brigitte said...

Want to send him to my house for some on the job training??? I could use a spare super daddy while Doug goes hunting this weekend. :)

I can't wait to meet your little one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home