Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Good things come to those who wait

I got the MOST exciting news yesterday. My good friend, Cindy, and her husband, Brien, got their prayers answered! After a long process of trying to adopt, they now have a little boy who is almost 2 and will be getting his newborn sister in the next day or 2. Since these are now foster kids and are not 100% guaranteed to be up for legal adoption, they need lots of prayers that these kids will remain with them forever. Chances are good, but prayers make it better. I am sooooooo excited for them and can't wait to meet the new family!

In unrelated news, my baby girl's quiet time is over. I guess she was going through a growth spurt or was just tired, but now she's kicking me like crazy! She kept me up last night, but that's OK. Kick, swim, do somersaults...do whatever you have to do, little girl!

4 Comments:

At February 06, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Wow, congratulations to Cindy and I pray that she gets to keep those 2 little ones.
Glad all is well with your little one too. How was the drink? I just did it today, blah. Take care.

 
At February 07, 2006 7:51 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

awwww....thanks!

 
At February 07, 2006 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

karen, post pictures of your baby room!!!!! and some baby clothes you bought or something, any baby items would be fine! :)i am baby crazy!!! mel-

 
At February 07, 2006 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Cindy and her two new babies. We'll pray for them. Karen, just looking back to your Sep comments: you were pretty sure this was a girl even then. All those funny wives tests showed it to be a girl! Interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home