Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Here it is - 28 weeks


I guess I'm the size I should be, but I FEEL bigger. The big 'ole belly's getting in the way already. :) Jay laughed at me the other day because he parked halfway in the garage, and when I tried to squeeze between the car & the garage door, I wouldn't fit.

The baby has been unusually still for the past 2 days, with the occasional hiccups or light movement. The last time that happened, I think she hit a growth spurt, so maybe that's happening again. Tomorrow when I go to the doctor, I will ask about that. I get to take the dreaded glucose test tomorrow, so I'm gonna try to lay off the sugar during the day. :)

5 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, you look so cute :) and you even included kaiser in the picture, well kind of. enjoy the glucose test, hope it goes/went well!

 
At February 02, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

You do look cute, and I find you're small. Oh I have to do the glucose test on Monday. I was going to go today but the darn storm has us snowed in. So Monday it is. Baby probably isn't as active b/c she hasn't got much room left ;)Good luck at the Dr. Appt.

 
At February 03, 2006 7:21 AM, Blogger Brigitte said...

You are too cute. Barrett stopped moving as much the last couple of months, and I always worried. Apparently, he just ran out of room. Maybe you're cooking up a nine pounder too! :)

 
At February 03, 2006 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that you look great! you are so cute! have you finished the baby's room? god bless you and your baby girl!

 
At February 03, 2006 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Annie you really don't look too big at all. From the way you talk I would have guessed you to be much bigger. And, yea, you do look cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home