Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cool picture

I got this from the National Geographic website. It's a picture of a 28-week-old fetus in the womb. I'm not sure if it's a real picture or if it was rendered from a sonogram, but it's very weird to see how close a baby at this stage looks to the way it will look at birth.

I ordered bedding from ebay over a month ago now, and still haven't gotten it. I am told, however, that it will ship this week. So I will be anxiously awaiting that, and when it comes in I will take a picture of the baby's room with the bedding. Assuming, that is, that the stupid digital camera cooperates. I HATE that thing and prefer our old one that took crappy pictures. :)

5 Comments:

At February 08, 2006 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! I GUESS I CAN WAIT THAT LONG! :) I'M GLAD ALL IS GOING WELL, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! MEL-

 
At February 08, 2006 8:38 AM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Oh i can't wait to see it. Cool picture too, it's amazing what the baby looks like now. I have a digital camera too, and don't really like it all that much. I would prefer the film kind. Oh well. Glad all is well with you. Take care.

 
At February 08, 2006 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that pic is amazing! I totally can't wait to see the bedding and pics of the nursery - it's all so exciting :)

 
At February 09, 2006 10:42 AM, Blogger betsy said...

Oooooooh scandelous EBAY'RS!!! I hope your order follows through ok and do post pictures so we can ooogle the goodies!!!

 
At February 09, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I got my baby bedding from Ebay too; I wonder if it's from the same vendor. I LOVE mine, so hopefully yours will impress you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home