Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

My new favorite thing

As I am sitting here indulging in my new favorite thing, I decided to write about it so you all can learn about this and find out what you're missing. Russell Stover has these coconut cream eggs at Easter-time, and also I discovered they have hearts for Valentine's Day, too. Oooohhhh, if you like coconut, you cannot resist this. Surely they must have come from Satan himself though, because they are SINFUL! I am using this particular one to get the onion taste out of my mouth from the Chipotle burrito I had for lunch. Admittedly, a piece of gum would probably do a better job, but would not be nearly as much fun. I'm talking about creamy coconut filling with a thick dark chocolate layer on the outside...mmmmmmmmmm.
Cravings??? What cravings?

5 Comments:

At February 09, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

You are in denial about the cravings, hehe. They sure do look good, and I have been looking everywhere for chocolate in this house, but there is none, that's just making me want it even more. lol

 
At February 11, 2006 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You are really milking this pregancy thing! Chipotle and chocolate coconut cream eggs all in the same day, at the same time. Whoaaaaa. Must be that baby craving the chocolate, just like his Grandpa.

 
At February 12, 2006 4:04 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Just like HER grandpa!

 
At February 12, 2006 8:37 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

That looks absolutely mouth watering. I'm watching my carbs, so that stuff is out for me right now...but as soon as I have this baby I'm getting one of those.

 
At February 14, 2006 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i tried one the other day because i remembered you talking about them, they aer absolutely wonderful!!! i love them, i'm totally with you on the new favorite thing :) wish i was pregnant and had an excuse to eat them. but i'm not so i think that one i had will have to satisfy me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home