Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, February 27, 2006

And I'm only gonna get bigger!

I'm a couple days shy of 32 weeks, but since we had the camera out, we took the pic. I'm soooo ready to stop getting bigger, but the biggest is yet to come! Some people tell me I don't look very big and some people tell me I look like I'm ready. It's funny how certain clothes change the "bigness" effect.

I'm getting tired of being out of shape and not being able to sleep on my back or stomach, having such a limited wardrobe, and not being able to reach my toes. Although Jay paints my toenails now, and he does a really good job, too! Without all the back pain and other such annoyances which I'll keep to myself, those would be minor complaints for what we get out of this, so I'm trying not to be such a baby about it. :)
She's safe, she's moving around, and she's healthy as far as we know, so I can live with being uncomfortable for another 2 months...

4 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 11:45 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

I think you look beautiful! You're one of the cutest pregnant women I"ve ever seen!

 
At February 27, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

It is strange how clothes change the "bigness" effect. In this picture, you really don't look big at all; of course, you do look pregnant, but definitely not too big for as far along as you are.

 
At February 28, 2006 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

karen,
i think cindy id right! you have me beat by 1,000 miles! you look so healthy and beautiful! you look perfect! mel-

 
At February 28, 2006 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pic very cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home