Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

A good doctor appointment

Now that I'm going to the doctor every 2 weeks, the appointments are pretty uneventful. But nothing is ever wrong, which is great! I passed my glucose test with flying colors, and my weight is in check. The doctor did tell me (again) to watch the carbs though. I guess the coconut cream eggs will have to be a rare treat. In 2 weeks I'll have the final ultrasound. Insurance won't cover it unless I go to a diagnostics center, so I don't get to have it at the doctor's office. The bad thing about that is the inconvenience, but the good thing is they have to do a full ultrasound. So we'll get to see everything again, and it won't just be a quick stats check. Hopefully we'll get some more good pics!

A fun thing did happen at the doctor--while I was in the waiting room (for 45 minutes, I might add), an old friend I hadn't seen or talked to in about 3 years was also waiting. Turns out she has the same doctor and is due 4 weeks before me. We got to catch up so the wait didn't seem so long, and now I have her contact info again!

Still no baby bedding and no reply from the ebay seller chick. I'm giving it till tomorrow before I take some kind of action...though I'm not sure if there's really anything that can be done since the payment is already on the credit card bill. I may be out $150! STUPID EBAY!!!

10 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with an Amazon purchase of Christmas gifts this year. I notified Amazon, they did an investigation and then refunded my money. Maybe ebay can do that for you too. Hey, now we need to talk about your shower! Get some dates/list together and let's talk this weekend :)

 
At February 17, 2006 1:07 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

That's great that you got to catch up with an old friend. Hope that you get something done about the money spent at Ebay, hopefully the bedding set! Glad all went well at the doctors appt. I find that the time goes quicker though now that the appointments are every 2 weeks. Take care. :)

 
At February 17, 2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

We had a problem once with a product we never received, and our credit card company took the charges off and handled the matter with themselves. I'm sure yours would do the same. Definitely leave some terrible feedback for the seller on Ebay.

 
At February 17, 2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 20, 2006 7:08 AM, Blogger betsy said...

Ugh, ebay. Hope everything works out with the bedding and a refund!!!!!

 
At February 20, 2006 9:15 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

Since you're getting closer to the end, I think you should start posting pics every two weeks now!

 
At February 21, 2006 6:18 AM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

I agree Cindy~ :)

 
At February 21, 2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT IDEA!!! Definitely need more frequent updates :) cause we're crazy like that!

 
At February 21, 2006 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree about the pictures! i hope all goes well with the ebay thing, sorry you're having to deal with that! mel-

 
At March 08, 2006 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think baby Hale has a black belt, I think she takes after her mother!

Gramma Fry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home