Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Work shower

Have I mentioned how blessed I am? :) Today I had a work shower and was surprised at the turnout and the gifts. I always feel so bad when people give us stuff, especially if I don't know them that well. But we got lots of cute baby outfits and a few things from our registry. It was such a nice shower! Jay was there too, which I loved.



Here's us with the cake, which was so pretty and sooooooo yummy!!!!!!









I'm glad I passed my glucose test, because I didn't feel AS guilty about eating a piece, and then another piece later in the afternoon. Oops.

I may take a picture of all the cute outfits we have, but there are a lot...maybe I'll just wait and take a picture of the baby wearing the outfits. :)

















I wish I had a picture of all the unopened gifts, but I don't. They were just so cute! I have become one of those people who says "awwwwwwwww."

By the way--I tried to make this post somewhat attractive, but I just can't quite get this blogger layout thing. Urrrggghh!

4 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 6:22 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Awwwww, how nice. Looks like you got some beautiful gifts. The cake was beautiful too. Congratulations and glad Jay was there with you.

 
At February 22, 2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

That cake looks so good! I officially love baby showers. I can't wait for my next one.

 
At February 22, 2006 9:13 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

That's great! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Can't wait to see everything you got.

 
At February 24, 2006 7:16 AM, Blogger betsy said...

You look so happy in all of the pictures!! Sounds like you got a lot of really nice and cute stuff!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home