Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pretty crib!

OK, I gave up on the ebay chick. I got screwed--I'm not getting the bedding. So we decided to buy the bedding, except we decided that instead of paying $200 at Babies R Us for the frog bedding, we'd get something a little girlier and a lot cheaper from Target. This bedding has butterflies, dragonflies, and lady bugs, and it's primarily pink! Cindy, are you proud? :) Well, also purple & green. It's so fun to look in her room now because it's cute and girly! I put her stuffed animals in the crib too, so they're safe from the dog. Of course, we'll have to find a new home for them once she actually starts sleeping in there.

We got the mobile as a gift (it was on our registry), and although the mobile that goes with the bedding is super-cute, this one's cute too. The colors don't match, but she'll just be more stimulated that way, right??? It's got a butterfly and a dragonfly on it, so the motif matches. Butterflies, ladybugs, dragonflies, and frogs. It'll keep her from being too much of a princess!


We got enough little hangers so we could hang up the clothes we got from the work shower. With those and what we had already gotten, she's got quite a wardrobe going! It would be too much trouble to try to get a picture of all the outfits from the front, so here they are hanging in the closet. I can't wait to dress her in them! Of course judging by how squrimy she has been today, it'll be a challenge to wiggle her into those little dresses. :)

One last update for now--Monday I get my last ultrasound and I'm hoping to get some clear pics to post!

6 Comments:

At February 25, 2006 11:11 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

Awwww! Yay! I do LOVE the bedding - I want to come see all your other good stuff, too. Maybe I can drop by one day....hmm...except by the time you get off of work, we're doing dinner, bath and bedtime routine.....and when you're at lunch, we're probably napping already...oh geez..has it come to this so soon?

 
At February 26, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

It's absolutely beautiful. Did you get your money back from Ebay chick?? The mobile is great too. Good luck tomorrow at your ultrasound, hope you get some good pics of her.

 
At February 26, 2006 4:48 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

That really sucks about the Ebay thing. I hope you at least get your money back. I'd definitely contact Ebay and your credit card company if I were you. The new bedding is very cute though, so maybe it's better this way.

 
At February 27, 2006 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute!!! i like the one with the froggy feet! you are going to have sooooo much fun!!! mel-

 
At February 27, 2006 8:28 AM, Blogger betsy said...

The bedding is super cute, I love it! And those clothes! That girl is going to be stylin!!!!
Hope you get some good ultrasound pics for us to see!!!

 
At February 28, 2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, i'm dying to see all the stuff you got! it looks adorable and we'll need to be making a trip out there sometime when you're free! I love the bedding, very girly, very cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home