Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Get out! Get out! Get out!

Why won't she come out? I know I still have 9 days until my due date, but all the other babies seem to be arriving early...why should mine be an exception? Even sitting isn't comfortable anymore because she's so low that my legs get in the way of my belly. 9 days is still a lot when I can barely sleep, walk, stand, sit, my clothes don't fit, and the temperature is in the 90s now. I already haven't been sleeping with covers because it's too hot, but it's about to get worse. I know I'm just being whiny, but it's my blog so I can do whatever I want. :)

The good thing about this is that I'm taking advantage of these last days of pregnancy by eating ice cream and Easter candy. Should I do that? No, but if I'm already a fat beached whale, what's the difference??? :)

6 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 10:43 AM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Awwwwwwwww, I hope she comes soon for you. I was always late with my turkeys, just ob gave me a break this time cause i was so sick. Here's praying your water breaks, and labor starts reaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy soon!

 
At April 17, 2006 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's exactly right! the last few days don't count enjoy eating whatever you want! i'll pray for an early delivery as well. it is getting ridiculous hot and i'm whining about it and i'm not even pregnant so i can imagine how you must feel.

 
At April 17, 2006 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're getting sooooo close; she could come any time. When I knew I only had a few days left, I ate whatever I wanted too.

 
At April 17, 2006 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 17, 2006 9:28 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

You know I'm dying over here! Hurry up, already! :)

 
At April 18, 2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beached whale!!! Is she gonna be on a guilt trip when she reads your blog? I'm sure she appreciates all that candy you're eating -- she'll be born with cavities! Actually, she's going to be gorgeous and healthy and you won't even remember all this grief you're going thru. And we can't wait til your angel arrives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home