Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The sweetest husband

Last night, Jay decided to read to baby. I had told him before that the baby can hear his voice, so he's thinking that would be cool if she knew his voice when she's born. So last night he read 3 stories to her. One was about a bunny who wanted to run away, but his mom kept telling him she would find him. One was The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and one was The Tortise and the Hare. It was so cute! He's going to be the best dad. I can't wait to see him read stories to her on his lap.

5 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Brigitte said...

Jay is going to be such a sweet daddy.

He's really going to have a hard time when she starts dating, especially when Barrett is at the door! :)

 
At March 30, 2006 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, I bet you were just about the happiest wife and mommy at that moment!

 
At March 30, 2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

How cute is that! You's will both be wonderful parents! Too cute :)

 
At March 31, 2006 7:40 AM, Blogger Paige said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving your very heartfelt comment. It is nice to be reminded that I am not the only one this has happened to and people do have healthy babies after miscarriage. It is easy to lose sight of that amidst the grief. Thanks again!

 
At March 31, 2006 7:59 AM, Blogger betsy said...

That is totally cute!!! When I tell my J to "talk" to the baby, it usually results in him making some sort of fart noise on my belly...so romantic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home