Jenna Benna Bo Benna

She came into our lives 4/21/06, and I'll do my best to post pics, stories, and what she's learning about the world!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Seriously.

I'm starting to get really irritated with this no sleep thing. Last night I was tired from getting so little sleep the night before, so I went to bed at 9:30. I laid there and laid there, and then around midnight, she decided to wake up. A LOT. So she did the whole whatever it is she does in there for about an hour & a half. She moved so much that my whole abdomen was lurching around and I'm surprised Jay didn't feel it b/c I know the bed was moving a little. I read some, then tried to sleep sitting up. Nothing worked, so around 2-2:30 I went down to the couch & watched TV. I found out that the Hogan Family comes on Nick at Nite. Then I tried sleeping for a while, but nothing worked. I turned the TV back on at 4:15 and found out that Charles in Charge comes on at 4. Then Who's the Boss comes on after it. I was pretty excited about that, but would have been happier if I could have gone to sleep. Finally at what I think was around 6, I dozed off. Then at 7 the dogs next door let me know that it was time to get up.

I was in such a daze when I came into work that I took my keys out of my purse and tried to use my keyless entry remote for my car to open my office door. This is going to be a long day.

3 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, as i was always told, this is God's way of preparing you for when she gets here. but i remember those nights, I'd watch FOX news - I was more in touch with what was going on in the world than ever before!

 
At April 04, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Oh I so understand. The whole crazy jig the baby does in there, keeps me WIDE awake. It was so cute and nice at first, now it's actually to the point of creepiness.

I was up half the night too. Watched, deal or no deal, went on to see the movie sleepers. Oh it was crazy. Then before i knew it, i had to get the kids out the door for school.

 
At April 04, 2006 2:56 PM, Blogger betsy said...

SWEET, Charles in charge AND who's the boss? I might just have to flip on the boob tube instead of lying there counting down the minutes Ive been awake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home